Natural Genetic Strains
It all starts with the best plants.
High CBD Starts With Plants
- Our Hemp Plants Produce A High Amount Of Full Spectrum Hemp Extract – Naturally. Each Plant On Average Produces
- 18% Cannabidiol (CBD)
- 1-2% Cannabigerol
- 1-2% Cannabinol (CBN)
- 1-2% Cannabichromene (CBC)
- Less Than .3% THCA
- This Means That All Of The Synergistic Compounds Found In Our Plants Have Evolved Naturally To Support A High Amount Of Phytocannabinoids.
How We Can Make This Claim?
Proprietary processes that are industry leading.
Uses Food-Grade Ethanol Or Supercritical CO2
Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Low THC, High Terpene Plant Genetics Leads To High-Quality Extract
No External Additive
Closed, Enclosed Process To Preserve Terpenes
Further steps are taken to ensure quality and NO THC.
- THC Is Completely Removed
- All Other Components, Minor Cannabinoids, Terpenes, Flavonoids, Are Preserved.
- NO Solvents
- NO Heavy Metals
- NO Pesticides
Nano-Emulsion Patent Pending Formulas
Bioavailability is a big deal.
CannaBliss' Nanoemulsions Are Patent Pending Formulas That Use Optimized Composition And A Unique Process To Manufacture. The Average Size Of Our Hemp Oil Droplet In This Form Is 25 Nanometers, Compared With 100-5000 Nanometers That Is Usually Obtained By Using The Industry Standard Liposomal Delivery Method. The Small Size of the CannaBliss Nanoemulsion Hemp Oil leads to a much larger surface area of the hemp oil droplets leading to much higher absorption in the bloodstream. Hemp Oil Nanoemulsions can also be used in a number of consumer products, including the cosmetic, pharmaceutical and food industries. Due to their thermodynamic stability, nanoemulsions, do not lead to phase separation (oil separating from water), thus enabling the formulation of stable products.